2016 Business Excellence Awards
- Nomination deadline is Wednesday, February 15, 2017
- Self-nominations accepted, as well as nominations from the North Texas GLBT Chamber of Commerce, Members and non-members.
- All award nominations are reviewed by an Awards Committee consisting of Chamber members, and other community leaders. Each candidate must receive support from a majority of the Awards Committee members in order to be selected.
- The Committee is responsible for determining eligibility in accordance with the criteria outlined.
- The Awards Committee submits a list of nominees to the Chamber's Board of Directors for approval. In the event of rejection of a nominee in any category by the Chamber Board, the Awards Committee may submit an alternative nominee in the category.
- Awards will be presented at the Chamber's annual Celebration of Excellence Dinner on Friday, April 28, 2017.
BEFORE YOU BEGIN
Before beginning this form please read the Award Criteria.
You will be asked to provide detail on how your nominee meets the award criteria. This information may be entered directly into this online form or you may upload a document. Please prepare this information/document before beginning this form.
NOTE: Self-nomination is both allowed and encouraged.
* The Extra Mile (Community Service) Award is proudly sponsored by American Airlines.